Enjoymorning Forum - Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ASK] PTC tips and trick, the best time to click and view an ads...

2 posters

Go down

[ASK] PTC tips and trick, the best time to click and view an ads... Empty [ASK] PTC tips and trick, the best time to click and view an ads...

Post  onlyforads Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:50 am

ok, as the topic title, when is the best time to check and click the ads in PTC program...

since it is only displayed 24 hours, isn't it?

any info about when they (The PTC Admin) upgrade (refresh) their ads, what time, and how many time in a day?

please share your info here...thank you Very Happy

onlyforads

Back to top Go down

[ASK] PTC tips and trick, the best time to click and view an ads... Empty Re: [ASK] PTC tips and trick, the best time to click and view an ads...

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:12 pm

onlyforads wrote:ok, as the topic title, when is the best time to check and click the ads in PTC program...

since it is only displayed 24 hours, isn't it?

any info about when they (The PTC Admin) upgrade (refresh) their ads, what time, and how many time in a day?

please share your info here...thank you Very Happy

okay i will tell my story about clicking PTC ads LOL

I usually click ads in PTC on 13.00, indonesian hours. Why 13.00?? because many PTC have already refreshed the ads.

Remember, there are two types of PTC if you see how they refreshed ads.
1. PTC which refreshed ads per 24 hours
it means if you click in 12.00, then you would be able to click the ads again tomorrow after 24 hours, which means in 12.00 toworrow. There are some PTC use this kind of method such as : b-u-x.net, 10bux, thinkbux, isabelmarco, idealbux, etc
2. PTC which refreshed ads per day
it means the PTC have a fixed schedule when they would refreshed the ads. There are a lot of PTC using this method such as : sandraclicks, neobux, bux.bg, osobux, buxp.info, etc

I think all PTC is moving into the second type now Laughing

NOTE : Actually this forum allowed bahasa indonesia of you want then tongue

Admin
Admin

http://www.enjoymorning.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum